- Drastically reduced skin picking and/or related types of BFRBs (body-focused repetitive behaviors)
- Greatly reduced anxiety
- Feel happier and more relaxed
- Have much better ways of dealing with stress
- Confidence in yourself
- More energy
- Be healthier overall
- Be able to show your skin with confidence
- Have more time for the important and enjoyable things in your life
- Change negative belief patterns and get positive
- Have a more positive attitude about yourself, the picking, and your life
- Sleep better
- Lose weight, if that is a goal
- Resolve digestive issues
- See headaches or body aches disappear
- Reduced acne
Why do most people prefer to work with Annette?
- They have been to dermatologists, psychiatrists, psychologists, even hypnotherapists and have not found any relief.
- They feel a high level of comfort and trust that comes from Annette’s having been there herself.
- They prefer to work with someone who specializes in exactly the issue they need help with.
- They prefer to be comfortable at home while they get coaching via Skype.
PRIVATE SIGNATURE PROGRAM
Confidential, 1-on-1 coaching with me where you’ll get everything you need to see rapid progress in reducing your picking. Experience increased confidence as you continually see your picking dwindle to the point where it’s not a problem in your life anymore.
SMALL GROUP PROGRAM
Work with me personally as you learn what you need to greatly reduce picking. You’ll experience a supportive group setting where everyone understands exactly what you’re going through because they have the same struggles themselves.
Ready to Work with Me?
Why do women battling skin picking and related disorders need Annette?
- They battle a debilitating obsession with their skin and a compulsion to pick at it.
- They feel powerless to gain control over their problematic behavior.
- They worry that they will never recover and that no matter how good the rest of their life is, they feel like they can’t be happy because of this one horrible habit.
- They worry about passing on the behavior to their children.
- They have a constant critical inner voice telling them they aren’t good enough.
- They are constantly worried about what people see and notice about their skin.
- They spend large amounts of time covering up the damage they did to their skin.
- They waste time (sometimes A LOT of time) picking.
- They feel ashamed of what they do and the fact that they can’t seem to stop.
- They have high levels of anxiety and picking their skin is the best way they know of to deal with it.